HR used to be seen as another administrative role but has evolved to become one of the busiest departments within an organisation focusing on a multitude of processes including:
- Employee Information – attendance and work time, disciplinary actions, personal information and performance development plans
- Recruitment information – applicant tracking, CV’s, interviewing and selection processes and workplace inductions
- Legal information – employee handbooks, company procedures, health and safety guidelines and safe working practices
- Benefits Information – pay grades and scales, commission, pensions and redundancy packages
In fact, today HR is seen as a strategic function with HR professionals facing more challenges than ever before including managing demographics, becoming a learning organisation, managing work-life balance, managing change and cultural transformation and nurturing talent and leadership.
Every day, HR needs to ensure that:
- Information is correct and routed properly and discreetly
- Holiday request forms, expenses claim form and absence request forms are handled efficiently and don't end up sitting in someone's email or being assigned to someone out of the office
- Managers do not waste time tracking down an item due to a lack of visibility into the process.
Many of the processes that unify one of the most important functions in any organisation are still paper based. Our HR management software provides a consistent and reliable method for routing and tracking HR-related information including:
- Visibility into the processes supporting management decisions and compliance initiatives
- Reduced paper handling and manual routing errors
- Process consistency
- Reduced workload and empowered users through web-based self-service functions (e.g., holiday requests, policies and procedures)
- Increased productivity through elimination of lost or mishandled requests
- Instant access to information to enable users to make informed business decisions
If you want to find out more about HR workflow automation, or wish to book a demonstration, please contact us.